The Inner Workings of Child Welfare Cases: What to Do When CPS Gets Involved
Wednesday, May 26th @ 12pm PST
Speakers: Attorney, Amy Hall, and Director of Client Partnerships, Steve Altishin
Join us for our webinar on Wednesday, May 26th as Steve and Amy discuss the following:
- The main players in a child welfare case
- Understanding when DHS and law enforcement have the authority to remove a child from the home, and how to respond when CPS knocks on your door.
- How a DHS investigation becomes a juvenile court hearing, and what to expect.
- How child dependency cases are processed, and when you should consider hiring an attorney.
- Reunification goals for the parents, children, and the court.
- Grounds for termination of parental rights,
- …and much more!