With an analytical mind and a proclivity towards seeking out the most logical solution in difficult scenarios, Jennifer Joslin had the makings of a great attorney from a young age. Originally from the Pacific Northwest, Jennifer earned her BA in Political Science/Pre-Law from Washington State University before moving to San Diego, where she earned her J.D. from Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
While in law school, Jennifer’s methodical mind was drawn to the numbers aspect of family law, and she soon learned that she loved helping families find solutions that had a lasting effect, in turn mitigating unnecessary emotional and financial turmoil. Jennifer enjoys the challenge of negotiation and mediation, and has an aptitude for early settlement and conflict resolution. With hundreds of divorce and custody cases under her belt, as well as broad experience in cases before the Department of Child Support Services, Jennifer has the expertise to successfully resolve a number of family law issues amicably, and without the burdens of expensive and extensive litigation.
If you were to ask Jennifer what she loves the most about the Pacific Northwest, she would say it’s the way that people treat others. She sees beauty not only in the terrain, but in the hearts and minds of those who comprise her community. Outside of the office, Jennifer enjoys working out, dancing, enjoying the arts, and perhaps most of all; a warm cup of team, a cozy blanket, and quality time surrounded by those she loves.
- Clark County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- California Lawyers Association, Family Law Section
- American Bar Association, Dispute Resolution Section; Family Law Section; and Litigation Section
- California Women Lawyers
- Orange County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Bridging the Gap Committee
- Orange County Women Lawyer’s Association, Events Committee
- Riverside County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- San Bernardino County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Washington State University, Political Science/Pre-Law, B.A.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D.
- Volunteer Attorney with Veterans Lega Group
- Mock Trial Team
- High Honors for Advanced Legal Research
- Honor Roll, Spring 2005
- SBA Vice-President; First and Third Year Representative; Student Newspaper Editor, Student Mentor; includes raising money for SBA.